If you wish to participate in the conference, you should register as soon as possible using the online registration form.
Registration Fee is 150 EUR.
MEATCON2019 offers deeply discounted technical session fees for full-time students. Any full-time student may register at the reduced rate independently. Registration fee for students is 50 EUR.
- For domestic participants – payable in RSD (official middle RSD exchange rate).
- Participants from abroad – Wire Transfer only. Please follow payment order instructions given below.
- Payment will be prepaid by company or will be effected at the registration desk in hotel on arrival date by participant.
In case you need more details, please contact Chairman of the Organising Committee.
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to scientific sessions and industry symposia
- Congress bag with numerous congress documents
- Opening / Award Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Admission to the industry exhibition
- Certificate of attendance
- Gala dinner
Registration fee does not include:
- Lunch and dinner
- Hotel costs
- Optional tours
Conference Identification Badge
A conference identification badge will be included in the conference materials provided at Registration. There will be no admittance to the Scientific Sessions without the conference badge. Invitations to social events will be collected at the entrance.
If you are unable to attend the congress, you are welcome to send a colleague in your place at any time provided we receive an email from the person being substituted to that effect.
All information collected is held strictly private and will not be revealed to a third party. The wire transfer information is used for the purposes of a single transaction throught SWIFT payment system, and is not recorded. If you choose an appropriate box during the on-line registration process, your name, affiliation, and email address will be added to the List of Participants that will be made available during the conference.
All appropriate measures have been taken to secure personal information data by the computer system administrators provided by conference attendees. Access to the computing equipment is restricted to authorized personnel only and the systems are regularly monitored. All communications with the computing equipment involved in conference registration occurs over encrypted connections using industry standard encryption technology.
INSTRUCTION FOR PAYMENT ORDERS:
Intermediary Bank / Correspondent Bank
- SWIFT – BIC: DEUTDEFF
- Name: DEUTSCHE BANK AG
- City, Country: FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY
Account with institution / Beneficiary’s Bank
- SWIFT – BIC: KOBBRSBG
- Name: KOMERCIJALNA BANKA AD BEOGRAD
- Street: Svetog Save 14
- City, Country: 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
- IBAN/ Account Number: RS35205007010030305011
- Company name: INSTITUT ZA HIGIJENU I TEHNOLOGIJU MESA BEOGRAD
- Street: KAĆANSKOG 13
- City, Country: Beograd, REPUBLIC OF SERBIA