If you wish to participate in the conference, you should register as soon as possible using the online registration form.
Registration Fee is 200 EUR.
MEATCON2023 offers deeply discounted technical session fees for full-time students. Any full-time student may register at the reduced rate independently. The registration fee for students is 70 EUR.
• For domestic participants – 24.000,00 RSD, for domestic students – 8.400,00 RSD
• Participants from abroad – Wire Transfer only. Please follow the payment order instructions given below
• Payment will be prepaid by a company or be effected at the registration desk in a hotel on the arrival date by the participant
• In case you need more details, please contact Chairman of the Organising Committee
Registration fee for participants includes
• Admission to scientific sessions and industry symposia
• Congress bag with numerous congress documents
• Conference Identification Badge (The badge will be included in the conference materials provided at Registration and there will be no admittance to the Scientific Sessions without it)
• Opening / Award Ceremony and Welcome Reception
• Admission to the industry exhibition
• Certificate of attendance
• Gala dinner
The registration fee does not include
• Lunch and dinner
• Hotel costs
• Optional tours
If you cannot attend the congress, you are welcome to send a colleague in your place at any time provided we receive an email from the person being substituted to that effect.
All information collected is held strictly private and will not be revealed to a third party. The wire transfer information is used for a single transaction throughout the SWIFT payment system and is not recorded. If you choose an appropriate box during the online registration process, your name, affiliation, and email address will be added to the List of Participants made available during the conference.
All appropriate measures have been taken to secure personal information data by the computer system administrators provided by conference attendees. Access to the computing equipment is restricted to authorized personnel only, and the systems are regularly monitored. All communications with the computing equipment involved in conference registration occur over encrypted connections using industry-standard encryption technology.